Herbed Potatoes and Veggies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes on each side or until tender.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with soup mix and pepper. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute longer.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 194 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 14, 2017
This is a great recipe and only that, but versatile as far as changing veggies to your liking or what you have on hand. Couldn't find garlic soup mix so I substitue it with onion soup, added garlic & onion powders and red pepper flakes as we like our food to be on a spicy side. This recipe is simple with a sophisticated taste. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us.
Sep 29, 2014
not sure why this didn't work for us. Just didn't find it appealing.
Nov 5, 2013
Holy crapola! this was delicious! I did make one small change, I could not find a savory herb with garlic soup mix. But i did find a Savory herb crock pot seasoning. So I used that and the flavor was superb! LOVE THIS!
Apr 12, 2012
This recipe was awesome! My husband and his buddies loved the spices in the mix! I also added a little parmesean & herb seasoning to match well with my parmesean tilapia! These herbed potatoes and veggies were delicious!!!
Jul 31, 2011
I thought this was OK but not great. I used the whole envelope of soup mix and felt that it was still lacking flavor.
Oct 21, 2009
O my gosh this is a recipe you and your family will love.Its awsome you have got to try it.