- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning once. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.
- In a large skillet, saute potatoes and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with soup mix and pepper. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes; cook for 1 minute. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Potatoes and Veggies
"This is a great recipe and only that, but versatile as far as changing veggies to your liking or what you have on hand. Couldn't find garlic soup mix so I substitue it with onion soup, added garlic & onion powders and red pepper flakes as we like our food to be on a spicy side. This recipe is simple with a sophisticated taste. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us."
"not sure why this didn't work for us. Just didn't find it appealing."
"Holy crapola! this was delicious! I did make one small change, I could not find a savory herb with garlic soup mix. But i did find a Savory herb crock pot seasoning. So I used that and the flavor was superb! LOVE THIS!"
"This recipe was awesome! My husband and his buddies loved the spices in the mix! I also added a little parmesean & herb seasoning to match well with my parmesean tilapia! These herbed potatoes and veggies were delicious!!!"
"I thought this was OK but not great. I used the whole envelope of soup mix and felt that it was still lacking flavor."
"O my gosh this is a recipe you and your family will love.Its awsome you have got to try it."