- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large unpeeled baking potato, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, basil, salt if desired and peppers. Brush cut sides of potato wedges with oil; dip into cheese mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Potato Wedges
"Good flavor, but didn't brown and were soft and mushy."
"I found that after a couple of dips the cheese mix did not want to stick as much due to oil becoming part of the mix, so I ran my knife through the cheese some more to make it finer and then instead of dipping I held the wedges and drizzled cheese mix over them and 'firmed' it on with my fingers."