Herbed Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large unpeeled baking potato, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, basil, salt if desired and peppers. Brush cut sides of potato wedges with oil; dip into cheese mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 218 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Jun 9, 2018
This is perfect for my husband and I just 1 large potato and it is so good and very easy to prepare - love this
Jan 9, 2014
Good flavor, but didn't brown and were soft and mushy.
Jan 27, 2010
I found that after a couple of dips the cheese mix did not want to stick as much due to oil becoming part of the mix, so I ran my knife through the cheese some more to make it finer and then instead of dipping I held the wedges and drizzled cheese mix over them and 'firmed' it on with my fingers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.