Herbed Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
Makes3-4 servings with potatoes plus leftover pork
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 3 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the pork in a large shallow baking pan. Drizzle with three-fourths of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining herb mixture; place around pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and potatoes are tender. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 591 calories, 45g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Apr 16, 2018
For two people, I cut the marinade ingredients by 2/3 and cooked one-half of a pork tenderloin (about 9 ounces) and 1/2 pound of potatoes. I substituted dried sage for the thyme. I started the potatoes 10 minutes before adding the pork, since the baking time is a bit long. We both found the meal delicious.
Jul 11, 2012
Great flavors. I will cut back on the oil next time though.
Sep 16, 2011
I didn't make the extra pork, but I should have! This was so good we ate it all at one sitting.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.