Herbed Pork Rib Roast
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 1 hour 20 min. + standing
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in pork rib roast (about 4 pounds)
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, marjoram, parsley and cayenne; rub over roast. Place in a large shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast bone side down in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° 80-90 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4-1/2 ounce-weight: 356 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Mar 2, 2014
Have made this several times now and it is very good. I do rub the roast with olive oil and add salt and pepper. I felt it needed some oil to hold spices to the roast. Love it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.