- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 14 to 16 unpeeled small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), halved
- Combine garlic and salt in a small bowl until a paste forms. Add parsley, paprika and oregano; mix well. Whisk in oil. Rub over roast. Cover and chill overnight.
- Place roast and any extra oil mixture in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Add potatoes to pan. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°-170°. Spoon drippings over potatoes. Let roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Pork and Roast Potatoes
"Amazing! One of the best pork roasts I've ever had."
"5 stars is not enough stars this recipe should have way more. This recipe has an awesome flavor. my family raved about it and my boyfriend took it to work and it reheated really well. I had a larger roast and had more potatoes so I made extra maranade and it was really tasty."