Herbed Popcorn Recipe
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 cups.
1 cup: 242 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Popcorn
"I have made this recipe twice and it was a big hit with everyone. I did switch to peanuts rather than mixed nuts because it was what I had on hand. I did like it better because they stayed mixed a bit better. Don't be afraid of the ingredient list. They all work well together."
"Herbed popcorn is a favourite in our home and one we make when we feel the need for a special snack. TV movie night is usually when we make it and it goes down fast. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box."