- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, potato sticks and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring twice. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 cups.
Reviews forHerbed Popcorn
"I have made this recipe twice and it was a big hit with everyone. I did switch to peanuts rather than mixed nuts because it was what I had on hand. I did like it better because they stayed mixed a bit better. Don't be afraid of the ingredient list. They all work well together."
"Herbed popcorn is a favourite in our home and one we make when we feel the need for a special snack. TV movie night is usually when we make it and it goes down fast. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box."