- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggest by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews forHerbed Onion Bread
"Awesome! Perfect with a wild rice soup I threw together yesterday . My husband loved it! I'll be making this one again."
"This is absolutely the BEST bread we have ever eaten. It is now our family favorite and make it often. We did change it a little though. We use milk and fresh onions. It's the BEST!"