This simple dish is a complement to just about any kind of meat of fish. We enjoy it often, no matter what the season.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients; toss well to coat.
Feb 27, 2010
Light and tasty.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC