This simple dish is a complement to just about any kind of meat of fish. We enjoy it often, no matter what the season.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients; toss well to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 170 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Originally published as Herbed Noodles in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.