VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- In a saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients; toss well to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Noodles in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p235
Reviews forHerbed Noodles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 27, 2010
"Light and tasty."