Herbed Monkey Bread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and seasonings. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; place in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 102 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 26, 2015
Very good. These were a great addition to a spaghetti meal. Everyone loved them. I made only one half recipe, though, as there were only four of us. I also sprinkled them with Parmesan cheese. I will definitely make these again.
Mar 21, 2013
I cut the recipe in half, cut the biscuits in fourth and put in a greased loaf pan. Tasty!