- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl. Dip biscuits in the butter mixture; arrange in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews forHerbed Monkey Bread
"Very good. These were a great addition to a spaghetti meal. Everyone loved them. I made only one half recipe, though, as there were only four of us. I also sprinkled them with Parmesan cheese. I will definitely make these again."
"I cut the recipe in half, cut the biscuits in fourth and put in a greased loaf pan. Tasty!"