Herbed Lime Chicken Recipe
When we have friends over during the summer, I usually serve this grilled chicken. It's tender, moist and bursting with the tangy taste of lime. I'm often asked for the recipe.—Kay Alliman, Biggsville, Illinois
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 lime, halved and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; baste with the reserved marinade. Grill 5-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 162 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 718mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 very lean meat.
Reviews for Herbed Lime Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC