- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix seasonings; rub over both sides of chops. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 5-8 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat; drizzle with lemon juice. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Lemon Pork Chops
"This recipe is fantastic and so easy to make. We ate every morsel! I used a bottled low sodium herb blend that had the ingredients required listed. The lemon juice gives the chops a super pop of flavor. I cooked each chop for 5 minutes a side. Letting them rest ensured that the juice was absorbed back into the meat to make the chops nice and juicy. Recipe is on my keeper list."
"These were a hit with my family! The boneless chops I had were very thick so I pounded them out and adjusted the cooking time. I don't buy garlic salt so I simply used some garlic powder and kosher salt and omitted the garlic in the oil. I added some fresh herbs the last few minutes of cooking. The chops were perfectly cooked, moist, and favorable. We will certainly be making this easy and elegant looking dish again soon!"
"Flavorful and easy!"
"One of my favorite recipes."
"I loved these crisp, garlic chops. The bit of lemon at the end really freshens them up. I also like how easily you can omit the salt. Unfortunately my husband didn't like them, claimed there was nothing special about them. So I won't be making these again."
"Flavorful, moist pork chops. And they couldn't be easier!"
"My picky 10 year old loved this, as well as the rest of my family! I used canned garlic instead. It was easy and did not take a lot of time. I'll make this one again soon!"
"Very moist inside and savory outside. Simply delicious. Definitely a keeper. easy to prepare and perfect every time."