- 1-1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large saucepan, cover beans with water; Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; stir in onion mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Green Beans
"This is one of my favorite ways to dress up green beans."