- 1 medium potato, peeled
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place potato in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool; cut into cubes. Place green beans in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. drain and cool.
- In a serving bowl, combine beans, potato, tomato and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over the bean mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Green Bean Salad
"Delicous. Just added a clove of garlic and pepper to the drssing. Only had cherry tomatos which i cut in half and removed the seeds. A very tasty combination."