Herbed Goat Cheese Baguette Slices
This fun appetizer is guaranteed to wow guests! It takes just moments to whip up the herb-infused goat cheese spread. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 8 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 plum tomato, cut into eight thin slices
- Additional coarsely ground pepper, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, parsley, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; roll into a 3-in. log. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spread over bread; top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with additional pepper if desired.