Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes10-12 servings (about 3 quarts)
- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice, chilled
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked chopped shrimp, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with shrimp if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 85 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 12, 2010
It was great. The recipe that I had before, took so l-o-n-g to get all the vegetables prepared. This was super easier. It is a keeper in my book. Tried it in a wide mouth thermos and an inch-or-so of dry ice (dropped with brown butcher paper around). It kept super cool and just slid down your throat and enjoyed. I was told that this goes to all our long ATV drives here in the deserts of Utah.