Herbed Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- 15 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut in half
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the parsley, chives, tarragon and garlic; cook and stir over low heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the potatoes, bacon, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 145 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Garlic Potatoes
"This is an excellent, quick side with lots of flavor, though I don't make it with bacon."
"We have made this on multiple occasions and followed the recipe exactly. Delicious and a perfect side for any occasion."
"I omitted the bacon and will try to fry the potatoes longer to make them a tad crunchier. Everyone loved them. No leftovers."
"These were good, but a bit too buttery."
"I was too lazy to go back in the garden to get more parsley and it was still good! I used about 1 tablespoon and I added some fresh basil. I didn't have any of the other spices on hand and it still tasted Great!"
"I've made this recipe twice now. Once with bacon and once without. I think I will leave the bacon out. Bacon overpowered the other flavors. Will make it again."