Herbed French Fries
This recipe, combining fresh herbs and other seasonings, is very flavorful—a healthy, easy and quick way to make french fries without frying in deep fat.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash chili powder
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° until tender, 40-45 minutes, turning once.