Herbed French Bread
It's made of a tasty mix of ingredients from several recipes my daughter and I combined. Plus, it's easy to prepare.—Karen Paumen, Buffalo, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter and oil until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the cheese, chives and mustard. Cool for 5 minutes or until creamy.
- Spread on one side of each slice of bread. Place with buttered side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or broil 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.