Herbed Dip for Veggies
The various seasonings in this dip blend together beautifully, offering extra zip. Guests always remark on how great it is, and I agree. It's perfect for dipping raw vegetables. —Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash garlic salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix first 12 ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 81 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.
Originally published as Herb Dip for Raw Veggies in Taste of Home December/January 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.