Herbed Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 116 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 214mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Jan 28, 2018
This was a really interesting recipe. I made a double batch of these for a family dinner the morning before. I tasted the filling and did not like it at all, way too herby. At dinner, I warned everyone that these were not “regular” deviled eggs. I was very surprised to find that the flavors had become much more mild (I was worried they would be even stronger). Everyone except one niece really liked them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.