- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forHerbed Deviled Eggs
"This was a really interesting recipe. I made a double batch of these for a family dinner the morning before. I tasted the filling and did not like it at all, way too herby. At dinner, I warned everyone that these were not “regular” deviled eggs. I was very surprised to find that the flavors had become much more mild (I was worried they would be even stronger). Everyone except one niece really liked them."