Herbed Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, cooked
- 1. In a small bowl, combine butter and seasonings; spread over hot cooked corn. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 178 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Corn on the Cob
"A nice change of pace for corn on the cob!! It brings out the sweetness of the corn, but has a zip to it!! Will make this again and also will use for grilled corn on the cob!"
"I.used a whole package of seasoning and everyone loved this!"
"I thought I read the recipe incorrectly but it still says 1/2 tsp. salad Seasoning. We couldn't taste anything but corn so, I'm trying it again and add more seasoning. I loved the smell of the seasoned butter and hope to transfer that taste to the corn next time."
"This was SUPER delicious!!! I would definitely make this again!!!"