- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning*
- 8 hot cooked ears sweet corn
- Combine butter and seasonings; spread over corn. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Corn on the Cob
"A nice change of pace for corn on the cob!! It brings out the sweetness of the corn, but has a zip to it!! Will make this again and also will use for grilled corn on the cob!"
"I.used a whole package of seasoning and everyone loved this!"
"I thought I read the recipe incorrectly but it still says 1/2 tsp. salad Seasoning. We couldn't taste anything but corn so, I'm trying it again and add more seasoning. I loved the smell of the seasoned butter and hope to transfer that taste to the corn next time."
"This was SUPER delicious!!! I would definitely make this again!!!"