- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredient; mix well. Pour 3 tablespoons marinade into a resealable plastic bag. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade; add chicken to the bag. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 6 in. from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear; basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Citrus Chicken
"A little tart and very herby. I broiled it and it turned out ok, but grilling it would certainly increase the wow factor."