Herbed Chicken Strips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken strips in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, dill oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Stir; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 343 calories, 25g fat (15g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
May 16, 2017
This was good. I used olive oil instead of butter. We had it over rice and another time over pasta. Would make it again. Thanks for the recipe.
Dec 13, 2011
Really quick and easy. I used garlic powder and dried spices, the flavors were mild. Both teenagers liked this dish, so I'll have to double it next time. :)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.