- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl; set aside. In a small bowl, combine oil and vinegar. Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar; mix well. Pour over the tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Drain; serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Cherry Tomatoes
"I fixed this special side dish for family and everone loved it! The tomatoes taste so fresh and it's so easy to fix!"
"I have lots of tomatoes and this was a tasty way to use a bunch of them. I used Italian seasoning instead of the various herbs and skipped the salt altogether."