- 2/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, savory and thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Green and sweet red pepper strips or raw vegetables of you choice
- Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Add the cream cheese, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and seasonings; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups dip.
Reviews forHerbed Cheesy Veggie Dip
"This comes together very quickly. It's great as a vegetable dip but it's equally good spread in celery sicks or on bagels."