Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 55 min. + chilling
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup sour cream and soup until smooth. Add the eggs, Romano cheese, garlic, cornstarch, basil, thyme, Italian seasoning and pepper; beat until blended.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Spread remaining sour cream over top. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 142 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 26, 2011
This is an excellent dip with crackers - it goes a long way, tastes great and is so fun and easy to make. Everyone asks for the recipe!
Jun 19, 2008
This is absolutely wonderful and easy to make. Everywhere I take it I receive rave reviews. Try it, you'll like it!