Herbed Bread Slices
—Margaret Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 2-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 99 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Italian Bread in Reminisce May/June 2006