Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 2-in. slices.
2 each: 99 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.