VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 2-in. slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Bread Slices in Reminisce May/June 2006, p 48