- 1-1/2 cups water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons mashed potato flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews forHerbed Bread
"I am looking for a millet bread recipe or other whole grain. can't have yeast or breads made with white flour."