Herbed Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings. Rub on both sides of steaks. Place steaks in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-28 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 215 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 333 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 1, 2013
Great recipe! Easy and fast, the meat was juicy, tasty, excellent. Will do it again. Did not change anything, the recipe is perfect as it is.
Feb 16, 2013