VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place the beans and carrots in a microwave-safe 8-in. square dish. Add water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Stir in the butter and seasonings. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Beans and Carrots in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p24
Reviews forHerbed Beans and Carrots
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2011
"This was ok. However, if I make it again I will use the stovetop instead of the microwave. I didn't like the texture of the beans cooked this way, but the herb mixture was delicious."