Herbed Baked Potato Wedges
"My husband and I enjoy these tempting baked potato wedges instead of french fries with hamburgers or any meat," remarks field editor Jennie Freeman of Crescent City, California.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until browned.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 113 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Potato Wedges in Taste of Home December/January 1999
Feb 17, 2012
Jul 16, 2010
Great potatoes! I used 1 large russett potato and next time I will definitely use 2-3 russetts to feed my family of four. My picky husband loved them! I also used garlic salt instead of garlic powder and they were really tasty!