Herbed Baked Eggs
For a beautiful brunch dish, I serve this egg recipe. It is so quick and simple yet the herbs make it so flavorful.—Sandy Szwarc, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon each minced chives, tarragon and parsley flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine the butter and herbs; divide among four 4-oz. baking dishes. Place dishes in a large baking pan. Place in a 350° oven for 2-4 minutes or until butter has melted.
- 2. Break one egg into each dish. Sprinkle with pepper. Top each with 1 tablespoon cream and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
1 each: 169 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 239mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC