Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; rub over pork. Place in a large ungreased shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1/4 pound: 143 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Jun 29, 2015
This definitely has a kick though unlike the submitter, I do miss the salt a little bit. I will make this again but add some salt to taste. Thank you for this amazing pork recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.