- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; rub over pork. Place in a large ungreased shallow glass dish. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHerb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
"This definitely has a kick though unlike the submitter, I do miss the salt a little bit. I will make this again but add some salt to taste. Thank you for this amazing pork recipe!"