VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb Roasted Squash in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p8
Reviews forHerb Roasted Squash
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2013
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"Great flavor! Everyone loved this recipe."