- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 16-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHerb Rice
"Served as a side dish to Baked Herb Catfish. It was a nice seasoned rice and was really good with the drippings from the baked fish. I did add 2 Tbsp lemon juice to the rice once it was cooked. Will be marking this as a favorite."