- 6-1/2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender; drain. Place potatoes and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; mash. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHerb Mashed Potatoes
"Rather bland and not as flavourful or creamy as it would be if you simply used herb and garlic cream cheese."