Herb-Marinated Pork Loin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 1-1/4 hours
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over indirect heat, turning occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 15, 2011
The absolute best pork loin ever!!The leftovers (I advise you to make a big roast) I use by mixing 1 can: Pork & Beans, Garbonzo Beans, Black Beans, Ranch Style Beans and Diced Tomatoes. Add some more diced onion and garlic if desired. Shred the meat into the pot and cook. I use a slow cooker. Yummy!