Herb Dijon Marinade
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Use to marinate beef.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 23 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Succulent Beef Skewers in Taste of Home Cookbook 4th Edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.