With just a few minutes of prep, you can toss these savory potatoes into the oven to bake. Seasoned with fresh rosemary and herbs, they bring a pleasantly bold flavor to any meal. –Light & Tasty Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 155 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Roasted Herb-Crusted Potatoes in Light & Tasty December/January 2007
Aug 26, 2013
Easy, yet tasty. I've made this several times. Cooked it on the grill. So good.
Jun 14, 2010
Next time I make this I'm not adding thyme. It gave it a bad taste.
Sep 6, 2008
Just wondering if they get crispy?Mary