Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 155 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 26, 2013
Easy, yet tasty. I've made this several times. Cooked it on the grill. So good.
Jun 14, 2010
Next time I make this I'm not adding thyme. It gave it a bad taste.
Sep 6, 2008
Just wondering if they get crispy?Mary