- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerb-Crusted Potatoes
"easy, yet tasty. I've made this several times. Cooked it on the grill. So good."
"Next time I make this I'm not adding thyme. It gave it a bad taste."
"Just wondering if they get crispy?Mary"